Please join us for the 2nd annual Save Summer Bike Party. We hope to send this unreal summer off with one final bang. What better way to celebrate than with a day of constant motion - bikes, craft beer, loud music, and camping. Let's go - details below.
- The route extends 53 miles but people are free to make the ride 23 miles in length and turn back at any time.
- View route at https://www.blackriver.cc/rides/26753
- Starts at 2PM back at the brewery (we will still open at noon for non-riders)
- Food offerings from Green Scene Organic Market
- Live music
- Address is 107 South 5th Street, Walker, MN
- Hosted by our friends at Camp Bliss
- Rates per tent are $15 a night, or try a yurt which starts at $55 per night
- Reserve a spot by calling em' at (218) 547-4004
- Address is 6150 Camp Fish Rd NW, Walker, MN 56484